eazywallz pays specific concern to the protection of the personal data you provide it with or which it may collect.
This document gives you a better understanding of how eazywallz protects your personal data.
We invite you to read this document before submitting your personal data.
1. Identity of the security manager
The security manager is The Rebel Agency, a Société par Actions Simplifiée (SAS) with a capital of € 2,000, whose head office is located at 11 bis rue Géo Chavez, 75020 Paris, France, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register. under number 843 932 468 (hereinafter 'eazywallz').
2. Personal data and when it may be collected
All information to identify you directly or indirectly are "personal data".
More specifically, eazywallz may collect, register, process, transfer and use personal data relating to:
- your identity (title, last name, first name, address, landline and / or mobile phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, internal processing code allowing customer identification);
- order management and follow-up of the commercial relationship (taking the order, subscribed service, billing, shipping, payment methods, prevention of fraud, return of products, refund, claim, product purchase after-sales, purchase history) and services, correspondence and after-sales service, exchanges and comments from consumers and prospects);
- the realization of the actions of loyalty, prospection, study, survey, product test and promotion;
- the contribution of people who submit opinions on products, services or contents;
- the organization and processing of contests, sweepstakes and all promotional activities (date of participation, answers given to the contests and nature of the prizes offered);
- the technical information (language, IP address) or navigation linked to the terminal.
eazywallz may collect your personal data, in particular when:
- you visit the site www.eazywallz.eu (hereinafter the "Site");
- subscribe to eazywallz newsletters;
- you create your account on the "Site";
- you order on the Site and answer the satisfaction questionnaires;
- you write to eazywallz by mail, e-mail, chat or when you communicate by telephone, this correspondence can be kept by eazywallz to better follow the relationship with you and to improve its services;
- you give your opinion on products, services or content;
- you participate in special operations (contests, lotteries);
- you share content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter using the hashtag #eazywallz or other hashtags that eazywallz offers.
The mandatory or optional nature of the data is indicated by an asterisk or other means of indication.
3. What are the purposes?
In general, your data helps eazywallz to continually customize and improve your shopping experience on the Site. They are intended in particular for the purposes of:
- order management and tracking;
- the management and monitoring of the commercial relationship;
- the management of consumer opinions on products, services, purchased content;
- the selection of consumers to carry out product tests;
- the management and monitoring of consumer accounts;
- the management of technical prospecting operations;
- the management of the sign-ups to the eazywallz Newsletter or text messaging service;
- the acquisition of loyalty, prospection and promotional actions and the personalization of various communications (digital e-mail, mail, text messages) coming from eazywallz;
- the performance of solicitation operations;
- the production of trade statistics.
4. What is the shelf life of the data?
In general, eazywallz makes sure to keep your personal data for a period of time allowing it to comply with all legal obligations in accordance with the provisions in force or for a period that does not exceed the duration of commercial management, or that is required for the purposes defined by eazywallz.
- Data to establish proof of a right or contract, or kept under a legal obligation are archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
- The bank details are deleted once the transaction is completed or archived for evidence purposes in accordance with the provisions in force, unless you consent to use the option "One-click payment" to save your data banking in encrypted mode and in a secure manner. In any and all cases, the visual cryptogram of your credit card is never stored.
- The data relating to identity documents are kept for one year in case of exercise of the right of access, rectification, limitation, deletion or portability or the right of opposition.
5. Who are the recipients of the data?
eazywallz is the recipient of your data. It can be transmitted to providers selected for their expertise and acting on behalf of eazywallz to achieve the purposes defined by eazywallz.
It may also on occasion be transmitted to business partners chosen by eazywallz for purposes also defined by eazywallz.
As part of a request from the authorities, eazywallz may be required to transmit your personal data in accordance with the regulations in force.
6. What type of data security and confidentiality exists?
In accordance with industry standards, eazywallz implements all of the appropriate technical and organizational measures in view of the nature of the data and the risks that their treatment entails, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent it from being misconstrued or damaged, or from being accessed by unauthorized third parties.
These measures may include, but are not limited to, limited access to data, contractual terms when using service providers, security measures such as secure access, antivirus software, authentication process, firewalls, ....
Despite all the privacy and security measures put in place by eazywallz, we draw your attention to the fact that communications over the internet are never secure in their entirety. eazywallz declines any responsibility in case of communication failure or any other case of force majeure.
7. What type of protection exists in case of data transfer outside the European Union?
Your data may be transmitted in countries outside the European Union that do not have an adequate level of data protection for the purposes defined by eazywallz. Prior to the transfer of data in these countries, eazywallz will implement the required measures in order to obtain the necessary guarantees of the protection of your data.
9. What are your rights?
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data (in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016), you have the right to access, rectify, erase or export your data, to limit or oppose its processing, and to inform us of your guidelines regarding the fate of your data after your death by sending:
- an e-mail in the "Contact" section of the Site,
- a letter with a photocopy of your ID to the following address: eazywallz, Customer Service, 11 bis rue Géo Chavez, 75020 Paris.
You also have the right to file a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.